Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Wedding Bands


Here's a picture of our wedding bands. Super simple, noh? Just the way we like it. They're so simple my mom even joked that couples who marry in a mass wedding choose bands like these, hehehe. Ane is not really the ma-jewelry type. I, on the other hand, love jewelry...am just not a "ring" person. Only when I got my engagement ring that I started to wear a ring everyday, geesh.
These are 14k imported white gold bands (3.4g mine, 3.5g his). Looks yellow in the pic but it isn't (I just could not find the right angle to shoot heheh more pics here). We were given 5% discount because we chose the bands off the shelves. And since we went to the store in Meycauayan where alaheras get their supply from, our bands are super duper cheap. We inquired in one bridal fair and we were quoted twice as much for the same simple design! Talk about big savings, hehehehe. Our rings are also already engraved with the oh so traditional nicks and date.
Can't wait to wear MY band!! :)

No comments: