Saturday, April 22, 2006

Updates! Updates!

I have so many long-over due kwentos and pictures to share, I tell you. Imagine, neglecting this blog for too long, obviously, there's just so much that I've been meaning to share.

One, we already have an on-the-day coordinator. Yay! Ane and I decided that to keep me sane, I need the support of professionals. And so since February, I have Clarice of An Event to Remember to guide me. In a few days time, we're gonna be doing the turn over already as we are about to reach the two-month mark! Sheesh!

Two, the female ento, mothers, flowergirls and bearers (except those who are in the US) had their measurements taken sometime March. This friday, they will be having their third fitting already!

Three, I myself will have my fourth fitting (wedding gown) & third fitting (reception dress) soon! My gowns are kinda delayed because E's assigned modista for my dresses got chicken pox so R was advised not to come to work for two weeks, heheheh.

Four, Tita Miles Hilario will be our florist/stylist for the entourage, church and venue. Finally! This is one decision we've been thinking over for quite some time now. Her quotation is kinda steep but then we are assured of the quality and I'm sure she will deliver pretty well. She did my bestfriend's ento flowers three years ago, and looking at our pictures, I am more than convinced that she is the right person to handle our flowers :).

Five, Spyder Creative will do our invites. After seeing Tanya's invite for her December wedding, Ane and I were quite convinced that Adaline (and her team) is our choice. It helped even more that Spyder was an exhibitor at the Bridal Fair at NBC Tent in March, so we were able to personally talk to Adaline. Our invites are scheduled to be delivered by May 6. Yey!

Six, we already have souvenirs. I went on a 2-day road trip to Legaspi, Albay, Bicol a week after my birthday. Oh well. I actually planned on this trip to buy abaca bags to serve as our souvenir (Seeing Mayon without the clouds covering it, church hopping in Naga, hearing mass at Peñafrancia, and eating at the famous Gumaca carenderia are just plusses :)). Now we are in the process of finding the right material for the packaging. Exciting! :)

Seven, our guest list and other church requirements are ready. For the guest list we are fixing the names (for the invites) and their contat numbers (for rsvp). I've laid-out and printed our sample misalette. We (rather, I...kuwento later) have our marriage license already! Yahoo!


That's it. Pictures later, promise :)

No comments: