Thursday, October 27, 2005

Madge will do my make-up!!! Photoshoot was F-U-N!!!

Last Sunday, we scheduled our Pre-nuptial Photo-shoot. As expected, it was a blast. We experienced problems during the planning stage but I'm glad we pulled it off.

A month before the schedule, I booked Madge Lejano. I was hoping she could schedule me at 9am (or earlier) so we could go straight to Caleruega, our number one option as location. But sadly, Madge can only see me at 10am. So we decided to choose another location in QC or in Manila. We chose Manila because we also wanted to see the sunset at Baywalk.

It was all set. Madge will do my make-up at 10. Ane and I will meet Richard, Mae and Flea around 11am at Shangri-la Mall. Then we will have lunch. Before leaving for Manila, we thought of sneaking around and have some shots in the mall (which is something I really really wanna do...we were able to secure a permit to have a photoshoot in Greenbelt but I'm afraid we won't have time for that anymore..how sad). Our itenerary includes: Fort Santiago, Orchidarium, Boardwalk and Baywalk then to Richard's office for the studio shots. Then dinner.

As evidenced by these pictures, we accomplished the plans naman, but with glitches of course. It's past 12midnight already and we have closed shop (meaning I have no time to rave some more!! Busy day tomorrow pa!), but since I'm excited to share that I have booked Madge Lejano already, I need the pictures to prove that I was very happy with what she and Aaron did. Madge is truly an artist.

More kwento when we get back from Palawan. :) happy long weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Pia said...

nice make-up! i've seen madge work in john ong's studio several times and always maganda yung work niya! =)